Sorobon Wellness SPA
On a holiday and looking for a massage in Bonaire? SPA and Massage therapist, Johana, is our in-house Wellness professional, whose hands and experience will leave your muscles relaxed, you skin revitalized and your soul re-energized. Read below about all of the services she provides.
Note: With a Sedula, customers receive 20% discount.
Pedicure – $45 60min
A pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin and shapes and treats your toenails.”
Manicure – $35 6omin
“A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands ; A manicure consists of filing and shaping of the free edge, pushing and clipping any nonliving tissue , treatments, massage of the hand, and the application of fingernail polish.
“Waxing is a form of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. New hair will not grow back in the previously waxed area for four to six weeks, although some people will start to see regrowth in only a week due to some of their hair being on a different human hair growth cycle.”
- Underline and chin:$20
- Under-arm:$ 20
- Full-arm$ 35
- Half legs:$35
- Full-legs: $55
“A facial is a family of skin care treatments for the face, including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, facial masks, peels, and massage.”
- SERENITY FACIAL : Exfoliation (Removal of the discarded skin cells), cleanse (removal of the discarded skin cells), cleanse ( removal of everyday pollutants), tone, mask (to help tight skin), face massage, extraction (comedone extraction), and neck massage . – $90/ 75 min
A scrub or body polish is a SPA treatment, which exfoliates the skin on your body leaving it feeling fresh, smooth, moisturized and soft. An abrasive product is rubbed vigorously, and massaged across and into your skin, and is then rinsed away to reveal a moisturized layer of fresh, clean and smooth skin.
- Bonaire Treatment : “Get your body scrubbed with our natural bonarian salt, by leaving your skin feeling fresh, smooth and soft, accompanied with a 45 min relaxing massage with coconut oil, which will moisturized your skin.- 1 hour and 20 min $ 115
Massage in Bonaire
- Deep-tissue (sports massage): “is a focused, therapeutic massage that targets muscle knots (also known as “adhesions”) and specific problem areas in the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue.” $135 90min / $90 60min
- Swedish massage: “based on the Western concepts of anatomy and physiology, where lotion or oil are used, which typically begins with broad general strokes and then transition to specific strokes to address problem areas.” $ 135 90min / $90 60min
- Hot stone Massage: The therapist places heated, smooth stones on specific points on the body and also holds the warm stones while giving the massage. The stones are usually basalt (a volcanic rock that retains heat well).” $140 90min / $90 60min / $55 30 min
- Couple Massage: “A couple’s massage is a wonderfully relaxing, personal experience. During the session, two people receive massages of their choice at the same time and in the same room from two different therapists.” $260 90min /$180 60min
- Aromatherapy: “Aromatherapy is a specific type of therapy that incorporates the use of scented essential oils into a massage. The massage involves alternating between gentle and harder pressure while using a specific blend of essential oils.” $135 90min / $90 60min