Ocean Front Chalets
Chalets built directly on the beach, with mere meters from the water – the best way to enjoy a Caribbean holiday!
Chalets consist of a living area with dining space and kitchenette, a bedroom and a newly-renovated bathroom.
Living area offers a comfortable sofa bed, dining space and a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator, stove and sink, as well as cooking utensils. Bedrooms are equipped with a queen size bed, closet and air-conditioning. Bathrooms come with a shower, basin and a toilet.
Normal occupancy of the chalet is 2 guests in the bedroom, and 1 additonal guest in the living room. The maximum occupancy of a one-bedroom Ocean Front Chalet is 4 guests (with additional charge for the 4th occupant).
There is no television in our accommodations. This is policy of the resort. The tranquility of the location and the breathtaking views more than compensate for this. The resort is equipped with wireless high speed Internet which allows guests to stay up to date with developments in the world.
All accommodations are non-smoking.
Family Ocean Front Chalets
If coming with a family or a larger group, you have the option to book a Family Ocean Front chalet, which is consists of two bedrooms, two living areas and two bathrooms.
Normal occupancy of the family chalet is 4 guests in the bedrooms, and 2 additonal guests in the living rooms. The maximum occupancy for a Family Ocean Front Chalet is 8 guests (with additional charge for 7th and 8th occupant).
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom with double bed and air-conditioning*
- Living-room with view on the ocean, Sorobon bay and tropical garden
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Dining area in the living room
- Connecting patio equipped with lazy chairs, a small dining area and a hammock (available for rent)
- Outside shower
- Free WIFI
* Our air conditioners are only working between 6 PM and 9 AM. If you want to be able to use them during the day, we will ask a surcharge of $ 15,- per air-co per day