Sorobon Beach Resort COVID-19 Response
Hospitality at its core is an industry of people taking care of people. The safety of our guests and employees has always been our number one priority. We would like to ensure our future guests that Sorobon Beach Resort will be safer than ever before in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are many great reasons why you should still choose Bonaire as your holiday destination. Read more here.
However, after the outbreak of COVID-19, we needed to make some operational changes. In order to compensate for these changes we have offered our guests a discount on their stay. Check special offers here.
Below are the necessary temporary changes we have implemented:
- Restaurant: Breakfast cannot be offered in this period and our Bistro restaurant is closed for dinner as well
- Cleaning Services: housekeeping is offered on Monday and Thursday only and the guests are requested to leave the room at this time so personal contact can be avoided
- Front Office: Our Front Office might not be open all day, we therefore offer our guests communication service via WhatsApp, via the following phone numbers: (+599) 701-5720, (+599) 701-5713, (+599) 701-5718.
- Beach bar: we are in the process of determining the exact opening hours
- Dunkerbeck Pro Center: we are in the process of determining the exact opening hours.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.