Sorobon Beach Resort COVID-19 Response
Hospitality at its core is an industry of people taking care of people. The safety of our guests and employees has always been our number one priority. We would like to ensure our future guests that Sorobon Beach Resort will be safer than ever before in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There are many great reasons why you should still choose Bonaire as your holiday destination. Read more here.
However, after the outbreak of COVID-19, we needed to make some operational changes. In order to compensate for these changes we have offered our guests a discount on their stay. Check special offers here.
Below are the necessary temporary changes we have implemented:
- Restaurant: Bistro Sorobon is open Thursday to Monday from 5PM to 9PM and Tuesdays and Wednesdays upon request. Breakfast is served a la carte every morning from 7AM until 10AM.
- Cleaning Services: housekeeping is offered on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The guests are requested to leave the room at this time so personal contact can be avoided. If the guests want any additional small services, they can request them at the Front Desk
- Front Office: Our Front Office might not be open all day, we therefore offer our guests communication service via WhatsApp, via the following phone numbers: (+599) 701-5720, (+599) 701-5713, (+599) 701-5718.
- Beach bar: Sorobon beach bar is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 10AM until 5PM.
- Dunkerbeck Pro Center: windsurf center is open everyday from 7:30AM until 6PM.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.