How to get to Bonaire?
Bonaire has one airport called Flamingo Airport.
Below you can find all the airlines that fly directly to Flamingo Airport in Kralendijk, Bonaire.
- American Airlines → Miami, USA – Currently flights starting from $849
- TUI → Amsterdam, NL – Currently flights starting from $429
- KLM → Amsterdam, NL – Currently flights starting from $478
- United Airlines → Newark and Houston, USA
- Delta Airlines → Atlanta, USA
- Sunwing Airlines → Toronto, CA
- Aruba Airlines → Oranjestad, Aruba
- Insel Air → Willemstad, Curacao
- Divi Divi Air → Willemstad, Curacao
Other recommendations on how to reach Bonaire are to fly to other ABC islands – Aruba or Curacao – and take a connecting flight with InselAir or Divi Divi Air. These airlines fly several times a day, every day. Sometimes its cheaper to book a flight on the bigger airport of Curacao and by a single return from Curacao to Bonaire. Be careful! Some of these airlines are known to cancel flights or wont be on time, so if you don’t like to take risks – book a flight with just one booking agency or airliner.
Also be aware if you book separate flight, you have to pay twice the luggage per airline!
As of June 9th, 2018 American Airlines opened regular direct flights to Bonaire every Saturday. From December – during the touristic high season – the number of flights will increase to four times a week!